Pre-registration for attending in-person worship service is available on the web and via the iRSVP app. We will be using this pre-registration system in order to ensure we do not exceed the planned room capacity, and make sure we have enough meals for those that request one. Having all attendees register for service will also help us to do contact tracing, if the need arises. The QR code associated with the pre-registration (available in the confirmation e-mail or in the iRSVP app) will be used by the ushers to check-in attendees
1. Website: rsvp.cbcm.org
To login to the RSVP website, please to use the same credentials as you would use to login to the CBCM website. If you need a CBCM website account, please click here.
2. iOS and Android app iRSVP.
For iOS phones, please go to https://rsvp.cbcm.org to request a redeem code on the login page.
The beta test link for iOS phone testers is: https://testflight.apple.com/join/qh4ougLY
For Android phones, the link to the Google Play store is:
3. This video shows you how to install and use the app.
4. The CBCM iRSVP app test cases for ushers to review and practice. .
5. The CBCM iRSVP User’s Manual
6. If you’d like to become a tester, please fill out this sign-up form