We are college students, young professionals, couples and families who are striving to worship God by living a Christ-centered life, sharing the love of God, and passionately learning more about God.
Our goal is to be a place where people can worship together, serve together and one another, and reach out to their unchurched peers of all ethnicity and backgrounds.
- Summer College Group: Every Thursdays, 7:30 - 9:00 PM starting June 10, 2022 in the Fellowship Hall. A Zoom link will also be available to join online. Until further guidance from the church, please wear your mask to attend in person.
- Interested in discipleship? Our mentors are passionate about college students and want to see you mature in your personal faith. We'd love to walk by you spiritually, guide you when needed, and do life together, just as Jesus did with his disciples. If you're seeking discipleship, feel free to email us at the address below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and other college ministry announcements.
Young Adult Ministry:
- Virtual Large Group meetings every other Wednesday, 7:30 PM via Zoom
- Virtual Women's Group meetings every other Tuesday, 7:30 PM via Zoom
- Virtual Men's Group meetings every other Wednesday, 7:30 PM via Zoom
- Email email@example.com for more details and other ministry announcements