We are college students, young professionals, couples and families who are striving to worship God by living a Christ-centered life, sharing the love of God, and passionately learning more about God.
Our goal is to be a place where people can worship together, serve together and one another, and reach out to their unchurched peers of all ethnicity and backgrounds.
- Interested in discipleship? Our mentors are passionate about college students and want to see you mature in your personal faith. We'd love to walk by you spiritually, guide you when needed, and do life together, just as Jesus did with his disciples. If you're seeking discipleship, feel free to email us at the address below.
- Email email@example.com for more details and other college ministry announcements.
Young Adult Ministry:
- Large Group meetings every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month @ 7:00 PM, in-person at the CBCM basement, Room B03-B05.
- Small Group meetings every 2nd and 4th week of the month on Wednesdays (Derwood), and Thursdays (King Farm) @ 7:00, in-person at members' homes.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about small groups and other ministry announcements.