English Congregational Prayer Meeting
Hope you and your loved ones are doing ok during this time.
Let’s gather before God this Friday night as part of CBCM Rockville’s regularly scheduled prayer meeting. We will hold the English prayer meeting via teleconference rather than in person.
Here are the details –
- We will use a conference calling service called freeconferencecall in which everyone calls in to a particular phone number with an access code (below) and we are all on the same conference call. I will host this online.
- This is NOT a video conference, so you will use your own phone and be charged for time, unless you have unlimited plan.
- It’s best if you can use your own headset while on teleconference; but if don’t have one, that’s ok too. Just listen on your phone like a regular phone call.
- We will start the prayer meeting at 8 PM, but you can call in beginning at 7:45 PM to make sure you have a good connection.
- Dial-in number: (425) 436-6302
- Access code: 408394
- If you plan to join in the prayer meeting, please let me know via email and I will send the prayer items to you when the prayer items are ready.
If you have prayer requests you’d like to have the group pray for on Friday, please email them to me by Thursday evening, and I can include it in the prayer items when I send it out on Thursday evening or Friday morning. This prayer agenda will include the items we will be praying for on Friday night. I will add some explanation of the prayer items when we pray on Friday. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you have private prayer you’d like me to pray for, but do not want the Friday prayer group to pray for, send them to me and make sure you mention it’s “private.”